2014年12月10日水曜日

Three questions for... ...Marco. Marco, who is now working on his PhD at ZEISS...

Three questions for...



...Marco. Marco, who is now working on his PhD at ZEISS, studied Applied Physics at Delft University of Technology ( TU Delft). Having made it from Delft in the Netherlands, to Oberkochen in Germany, he tells us about the challenges of his new position.



Marco, how did you get to ZEISS?



My professor happened to mention that ZEISS was looking for a PhD student in the area of optical system simulation in its Central Research department. Then I just applied online and here I am now in Oberkochen!



Can you describe your role to us?



I am currently working on the development, analysis and optimization of an optical system simulation. Being at ZEISS is very exciting in comparison to my daily life at the university, because I can combine my theory with practice and come up with new ideas. It's really inspiring and also challenging. The team helps me by providing a great deal of knowledge and strong expertise.



Do you have any words of wisdom for future applicants?



ZEISS gives you the opportunity to develop yourself on an ongoing basis. It helps to be open to new things and incorporate your own experience so as to enhance the collaboration with your co-workers.



We thank Marco for the interview and wish him a successful and exciting time at ZEISS!



If you are interested in applying for a PhD position please look online http://bit.ly/1sbuLxW









from ZEISS Group's Facebook Wall

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿